We all know about the beautiful beaches on the Cape and Islands, but there are also plenty of hiking trails that show off the beauty of woodlands, dunes and marshlands.
Beginning in May we will kick off a new feature we call Hikes We Like.
Each week we will bring you a new walk or hike that might inspire some new adventures.
We‘ll delve into the history of these magical places that just might surprise you.
Join us Sunday morning at 8:35 and Mondays during Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
- Hikes We Like: Bike Association builds boardwalk to improve trail
- Hikes We Like: Take the Barnstable Hike Challenge
- Hikes We Like: Beach half-marathon to promote skin cancer awareness
- Hikes We Like: Foraging for safe edibles in the wild
- Hikes We Like: A hidden treasure behind the Kettleers baseball field
- Finding 'wow moments' on mindful walks in Harwich
- Hikes We Like: Puppets lead pollinator walks at Fuller Farm
- Hikes We Like: Main Street walking tours promote pollinators
- Hikes We Like: Armstrong-Kelley Park in Osterville now ADA-accessible
- Hikes We Like: Moraine Trail is a geological marvel