Founders Circle Perks
Your insider's view of the Cape, Coast and Islands' public radio
Founders Circle Patron
Elizabeth from Brewster
On Saturday, September 24, 2022, Founders Circle member, and Jay Allison Founders Fund for Matching Gifts contributor, Bonnie Simon, hosted an event on our behalf in her home. Guests were treated to an organ and flute concert, with organist Lore De Bower, (also a Founders Circle member) performing a selection of short works on the Mander Organ, built in London in 1992 for Maestro Steven Simon. Attendees also had the opportunity to meet our Founder Jay Allison and Host of The Point, Mindy Todd.
To find out when The Moth airs on CAI, visit our program schedule.
Thank you to the CAI Founders Circle members who joined us at our Breakfast of Champions on Nantucket as part of the Nantucket Book Festival. Here are some photos of the event that took place at Lemon Press Nantucket.
Our purpose, he said, is community service; a sane and respectful place to talk; an ear on the rest of the world.
Thank you for being a Founders Circle member! Enjoy exclusive Founders Circle events and stay connected to our community. More events will be announced throughout the year so check back often and watch for our Founders Circle Quarterly Newsletter for exclusive perks and events to keep you inspired, informed, and entertained.
Possible Future Founders Circle Events:
- A trip to see The Moth live on stage at the Zeiterion or Tabernacle
- A Foraging Dinner with Elspeth Hay, Host of CAI’s Local Food Report
- A Bird Song Workshop with Mark Faherty – Learn to identify birds by ear instead of by sight.
- Private Founders Circle House Parties – We have two offers from Founders Circle members to host a gathering at their homes, in 2022, to mingle with other Founders Circle members on a beautiful summer night overlooking treetops and ocean waves.
- A tour of local chocolate makers – Many of our sponsors make incredible foods and sundries we could taste, see, and smell, while supporting the sponsors who support us!
For any questions or comments, please contact:
The Founders Circle Team